Your CRM solution may help you predict risk, but how do you ensure that information is used powerfully? Eliminate speculation and learn how to:
- Address unanticipated challenges early and effectively
- Secure honest, constructive feedback
- Reset unrealistic or mismatched expectations
- Communicate bad news in a way that doesn’t turn the customer off
- Get customers to increase spend more at renewal time
What’s the point of investing valuable time with a customer, and after several months or a year, they are in the same place they started with your solution? We help teams:
- Quickly identify and engage power users (influence vs. title)
- Successfully secure buy-in from key stakeholders
- Identify and track priorities relevant to the customer.
- Move from being “likeable”, to engage in a way that drives measurable success
- Use touch points to increase recurring revenue vs. just “going through the motions”.
How can teams demonstrate value that resonates with peers and leaders internally and garners unquestionable support? Learn how to communicate internally in a way that:
- Eliminate confusion about how to demonstrate value to customers
- Create win-win situations with other business partners
- Create customer success champions amongst your team, as well as subcontractors, and beyond
- Move initiatives and projects along faster on behalf of customers without being pushy
- Create synergies between different functions.
Ensure that the tools and systems you have in place aren’t in vain because of poor or misdirected communication across the team. It could cost you millions in recurring revenue. Let’s talk.
“The concept of a strong tribe is built on formidable trust, transparent cooperation, selfless collaboration, and effective communication. Customer success is the discipline of creating and building cohesive, tribe-like cultures amongst your customers and teams. Furthermore, these tenets are important not just in customer success, but in business and in life. That’s what Tribe Strategy represents.”-Ja’Rod Morris